- 3,071,756 hits
Join 3,282 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Textbox
Format part of a formula result… A workaround (non-VBA) solution
How to format part of a formula result? In a normal text string, we may format part of the text to highlight a specific information. For example, if we input the text string “Today is Thursday, 01/05/2014” in A1, we … Continue reading
Posted in Excel Tips, Format Tagged Format, Textbox 6 Comments