- 3,069,207 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Text Alignment
Text Alignment – Distributed
Let’s continue the topic of uncommonly used text alignment. This time, it’s Distributed. Honestly, another format rarely used in my work life. So what is it about?
Posted in Format Tagged Distributed, Text Alignment 1 Comment
Text Alignment – Fill
We talked about examples of using “Text Alignment – Indent” in the previous post. In the coming posts, let’s talk about the rest of the less commonly-used text alignments. Actually, I find it a bit challenging to cite real-life examples … Continue reading
Posted in Format Tagged Fill, Format, Text Alignment 1 Comment
Text Alignment – Indent
There are different types of (horizontal) text alignment in Excel. Most people know about (and use mainly) General, Right, Center, Left. But are you aware of Indent, Fill, Justify, Centre Across Section and Distributed? Let’s talk about Indent this week. … Continue reading
Posted in Format Tagged Indent, Text Alignment 2 Comments