- 2,543,747 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Text Alignment
Let’s continue the topic of uncommonly used text alignment. This time, it’s Distributed. Honestly, another format rarely used in my work life. So what is it about?
We talked about examples of using “Text Alignment – Indent” in the previous post. In the coming posts, let’s talk about the rest of the less commonly-used text alignments. Actually, I find it a bit challenging to cite real-life examples … Continue reading