- 1,868,021 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Text Alignment
Let’s continue the topic of uncommonly used text alignment. This time, it’s Distributed. Honestly, another format rarely used in my work life. So what is it about?
We talked about examples of using “Text Alignment – Indent” in the previous post. In the coming posts, let’s talk about the rest of the less commonly-used text alignments. Actually, I find it a bit challenging to cite real-life examples … Continue reading