- 2,605,957 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Quickly delete/hide records (rows) with Strikethrough format by using Find and a couple of simple techniques.
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Table.RenameColumns
In the previous post Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery, I talked about the key steps involved to rename column names in a dynamic approach; and the inspiration as well as the thinking process. As mentioned at … Continue reading
Situation: We have many different tables to be appended. It should be a simple task with Power Query. You may refer to my blogpost here for the basic of appending tables with Power Query. Nevertheless, life could be challenging in … Continue reading