- 3,071,722 hits
Join 3,282 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Send a cell content to Google search
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Table.RenameColumns
Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
In the previous post Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery, I talked about the key steps involved to rename column names in a dynamic approach; and the inspiration as well as the thinking process. As mentioned at … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged List.Zip, Table.RenameColumns Leave a comment
Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
Situation: We have many different tables to be appended. It should be a simple task with Power Query. You may refer to my blogpost here for the basic of appending tables with Power Query. Nevertheless, life could be challenging in … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Table.RenameColumns, Text.Split 7 Comments