- 3,069,170 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Remove rows
Keep the rows you need with #Excel Power Query
When we import data into Power Query editor, we should set the scope of data that we need. That means selecting only the rows and columns required for further processing. In the following video, I will show you different ways … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Keep rows, Reduce rows, Remove rows Leave a comment