- 1,882,286 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: NETWORKDAYS
This post is about how to twist the NETWORKDAYS.INTL function to solve the question. About two years ago, I wrote a post <Calculate number of a specific day between two dates> to explain how the following formula (Solution 1) could solve the question: … Continue reading