- 3,029,338 hits
Join 3,904 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Simple Basket Analysis - Formula approach with #Excel 365
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Merge Columns
Merge Columns in Power Query for #Excel
Merging columns is a super easy task in Power Query. What we need to know is where to click. Having said that, we need to pay attention to The order of selecting columns to be merged, as it directly impacts … Continue reading
Posted in Power Query Tagged Merge Columns Leave a comment