- 3,070,575 hits
Join 3,281 other subscribers
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- The INDIRECT trick of using Structured Reference in Conditional Formatting
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Send a cell content to Google search
- How to put the Date Modified info on #Excel worksheet using #PowerQuery
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook page
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: DATEDIF
How to calculate number of days, months, or years from one date to another date – DATEDIF function
如何計算兩個日子之間有多少年／月／日？ Recently, I got enquired about function for calculating number of days from one date to another date. DATEDIF is on the top of my mind. ：） Interestingly this function is not commonly known probably because it won’t show up … Continue reading
Posted in Formula Tagged DATEDIF 9 Comments