- 1,959,393 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Same day last year...
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Data Table
Basic of Two way Data Table This is an extension of the post What-If analysis in #Excel. If you do not know about Goal Seek or One-Way Data Table, you may read Start the new decade with Goal Seek in #Excel and What-If … Continue reading
Basic of One way Data Table This is an extension of the post Start the new decade with Goal Seek in #Excel. In that post, we talked about using Goal Seek to find the initiate savings required to obtain a … Continue reading