- 2,458,521 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Data Table
Basic of Two way Data Table This is an extension of the post What-If analysis in #Excel. If you do not know about Goal Seek or One-Way Data Table, you may read Start the new decade with Goal Seek in #Excel and What-If … Continue reading
Basic of One way Data Table This is an extension of the post Start the new decade with Goal Seek in #Excel. In that post, we talked about using Goal Seek to find the initiate savings required to obtain a … Continue reading