- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: AVERAGE
Why we cannot take the average of averages? Once upon a time, I was questioned with the above. First thing on my mind: “Is it a test?”… So I answered the question carefully, as shown in the screen shot below: … Continue reading