- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Tag Archives: 3D SUM
This is about using wildcards in referencing cells on other worksheets. If you know the basic rule about naming a worksheet, you should know that we cannot use ? or * in any part of a worksheet’s name. So there … Continue reading
Did you ever make a formula like the one below? After reading this post, I hope you will never make a formula in this way again.