- 2,817,567 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Close and Load
Close and Load to is the last step in Power Query, but the first step in your reporting process. When I first learned Power Query, I preferred loading the result to Table as I could “see” the result on a … Continue reading