- 2,556,808 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2021
In the previous post Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery, I talked about the key steps involved to rename column names in a dynamic approach; and the inspiration as well as the thinking process. As mentioned at … Continue reading
Situation: We have many different tables to be appended. It should be a simple task with Power Query. You may refer to my blogpost here for the basic of appending tables with Power Query. Nevertheless, life could be challenging in … Continue reading
Don’t make me wrong. I am not complaining Power Query at all. If you have followed me for a while, you should know that I am a big fan of Power Query indeed. It is simply powerful! With Power Query, … Continue reading