- 2,556,822 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2021
In the previous blogpost, I showed you how to use INDIRECT to prepare a summary table based on values from different ranges across worksheets. In this post, I am going to show you how to do that with Power Query. … Continue reading
There are many #Excel functions that you may not find them useful when you first learn them. Sometimes you may even doubt why there are such functions. INDIRECT should be one of them. 🤔 What INDIRECT does? It returns the … Continue reading