- 2,678,537 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Do Not input “-” for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits using #PowerQuery
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- The Power BI Journey
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2020
Are you tired of seeing the (Text Import) Wizard 🧙♂️ every time you open txt file with Excel? In this super short video, you will see probably the quickest way to open a txt file with Excel. Enjoy! 😉
Did you encounter this? All the worksheet tabs and scroll bars are gone in your Excel workbook!!! 🎶🎶 Tell me… how am I supposed to work without you…🎶🎶 No worries! They are not gone. They are just hidden (by … Continue reading
Do you use stickers when you use communication apps like WhatsApp? I guess that’s almost a must-have features right now for communication apps. Would it be nice if you can use stickers in Excel too? Yes… you can, if you … Continue reading
Have you ever experienced a shocking moment like this in #Excel? We are so getting used to see the formula bar, Column and Row headers that we take it for granted. They should always be there for me…. aren’t they? … Continue reading