- 2,214,914 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2020
In Excel, it is a common (but not necessarily a good) practice for people to add a thin blank column in a table to give a visual effect of divider. Like the screenshot below: To insert a blank column in … Continue reading
Well… I know I know, I haven’t written new posts for a while. I was lazy in previous weeks; enjoying summer breezes. You know what, if I were not doing Excel on weekends, I would probably have been enjoying hiking … Continue reading
Take a look at the challenge presented above. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Be honest, without Power Query, I have no idea how to do it but manual work. 😁🤦♂️ Believe it or not, with Power Query, … Continue reading