- 2,427,474 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Guess what? We are going to do it with a sequence of keyboard shortcuts only. Believe it or not, it requires only 8 key strokes: Ctrl+A => Ctrl+G => Alt+S => k => Enter => Ctrl+- (minus sign) => r … Continue reading
Power Query is magically powerful, yet it is not well known to majority of Excel users. I think most Excel users are not even aware of its existence… So, let’s talk about how Power Query could solve a real-life problem … Continue reading