- 2,180,883 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Power Query – Full Outer Join Revisit Part 2 If you have been following my blog for a while, you should probably know that I’ve started my YouTube channel about one year ago. Up to this moment, I’ve uploaded 54 … Continue reading
Append Queries + Group By = Another alternative for a better Full Join In the previous post, we explored an alternative way to perform FULL OUTER JOIN with Left Outer Join + Right Anti Join, followed by Append Queries in … Continue reading
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading