- 2,090,858 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Power Query – Full Outer Join Revisit Part 2 If you have been following my blog for a while, you should probably know that I’ve started my YouTube channel about one year ago. Up to this moment, I’ve uploaded 54 … Continue reading
Append Queries + Group By = Another alternative for a better Full Join In the previous post, we explored an alternative way to perform FULL OUTER JOIN with Left Outer Join + Right Anti Join, followed by Append Queries in … Continue reading
Left Outer + Right Anti = A better Full Join A sample file is available below. If you prefer reading to watching, please continue to read this post. The situation: I have two tables. One is Sales Table; One is … Continue reading