- 2,433,090 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2020
Today is a special day. Today is February 29th, which happens only once every four years. And today is Saturday, when I usually post a new blog. So let’s talk about how to determine if a year is leap year using … Continue reading
Last week, I posted a video and blogpost in response to a challenge from Mr. Excel . And this week, Mr. Excel has collected viewers’ solutions and post a video to summarize different techniques used for solving the same question. … Continue reading
I really like Power Query (in both Excel and Power BI). Honestly I do not know much about the M behind the scene (still learning it piece by piece). Nevertheless, I’ve got the POWER simply through the User Interface of … Continue reading
In about 5 years ago when I was still using Excel 2010, I wrote a post Compare two documents for changes – Word and maybe Excel. Lukas left a comment: In the Inquire Add-In you have the option to compare … Continue reading
Basic of Two way Data Table This is an extension of the post What-If analysis in #Excel. If you do not know about Goal Seek or One-Way Data Table, you may read Start the new decade with Goal Seek in #Excel and What-If … Continue reading
Is learning Excel Dashboard one of your 2020 resolutions? If so, then you’re in for a treat because today I’m excited to tell you about Microsoft Excel MVP, Mynda Treacy’s highly acclaimed <Excel Dashboard Webinars> are open for limited time! … Continue reading