- 2,319,091 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Can you spot the error in the above formula? It’s not about the new function of XLOOKUP. It’s about inevitable human error… If you are an Excel fan, you should be aware of the exciting XLOOKUP function in Office 365. … Continue reading
Have you ever seen an Excel sheet with in-cell bars to visualize the data like the ones below, and wonder how they are made? Believe it or not, you can do it in one less than a minute with Conditional … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder that registration for the awesome Excel Dashboard and Power BI courses by Microsoft Excel MVP, Mynda Treacy, closes on Thursday Nov 21, 8pm in Los Angeles, to be exact. With demand for Data Visualization skills and … Continue reading