- 2,319,161 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Have you ever tried to input “A” and then drag it down with a hope of getting a list of A to Z? If you tried (and without success), you may be wonder how I did it? You may find … Continue reading
When we create stacked columns in Excel, we exclude Total from the data as it may give an extra stack that we don’t want. However, we may want a data label for Total on the stacked columns, like the one … Continue reading
11 Excel Copy and Paste Tips and Tricks you should know Perhaps Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V are the pair of shortcuts you use on a daily basis. And probably you learned that on the first day your learned Excel. Nonetheless, do … Continue reading
Did you know what you may submit your ideas to improve Excel through UserVoice? The recent HOT news in the Excel community – the new XLOOKUP function is also resulted from an idea submitted in UserVoice. While everyone is super exciting … Continue reading