- 1,880,951 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Do you know how many keyboard shortcuts we have in Excel? Honestly, I don’t know. I just know the shortcuts that I need to use. Believe it or not, from Ctrl+ A to Z, I use them all but M, … Continue reading
It is not uncommon for people to copy entire worksheet to another sheet (be it on the same workbook, or another workbook, even a new workbook). Nevertheless, are we doing it the right way? Many people would do so by … Continue reading
If you know Format Painter, the on top of your mind solution should be using Format Painter to copy Chart Formats to other charts. However, it doesn’t work… 😦 No worries. Copy and Paste comes to recuse!! Really?!
Have your heard about “Text to Columns”? A big icon grouped into Data Tools of Data Tab of Excel? Be your answer Yes or No, you do not want to miss the following tricks that may help you transform data … Continue reading
If you have followed my blog for a while, you should know that I have created my YouTube channel recently. And a playlist – Excel Magic in One Minute was created in early June this year. So far, I’ve created 25 videos in … Continue reading
Have you ever had an Excel moment like this? “My Excel reports take way too long to update each month/week” “I spend hours collating and cleaning data, updating formulas and charts and then no one reads my reports anyway, what’s … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Aprajita of ExcelChamps. Let me ask you something. Suppose you are presenting data to the management and suddenly an important point strikes your mind. Will you look around for a piece of paper and … Continue reading