- 2,506,974 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2019
Six weeks ago, I created my YouTube playlist – Excel Magic in One Minute. As of today, I’ve already published 17 videos to the playlist. Meaning 2-3 videos per week. Not too bad as a weekend YouTuber (newbie), I guess. … Continue reading
This is an extension of my previous post – Freeze a random result with mouse trick. In my experience using Excel, from Excel 2000 to 2010, and recently 365 (I’d never used Excel 2013 though), I have experienced the same strange … Continue reading
Perhaps you have tried to use Excel to generate a random number for a lucky draw. That is easy. For example, if you want to generate a random number, you can use the function RANDBETWEEN. =RANDBETWEEN(1,1000) This will give you … Continue reading