- 2,220,361 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Have your heard of Smart Lookup? Don’t confuse it with Excel Functions. It is nothing related to formula writing in Excel. Simply consider it is a web search engine (Bing) embedded in Excel. Watch it in action, and you will … Continue reading
Last Friday was a public holiday in Hong Kong. Yes, a long weekend! Guess what I dd over the long weekend? I’ve created a playlist – “Excel Magic in One Minute” on my YouTube Channel. The name says it all … Continue reading
…that works even when filter is applied. The situation: We have a table that we would like to apply color banding based on groups. We can achieve this by inserting a helper column to identify the sequence of each group, … Continue reading
This is a continuation of the previous post, in which I showed you how to unstack two columns of data by using Pivot Table as a helper, and together with a couple of excel tricks. As mentioned, that approach is only … Continue reading