- 2,124,399 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2019
While SUMMING data is probably the most common task in Excel, I am surprised that many people are not aware of this Excel feature – AutoSum. It is super handy especially when you know the shortcut of it, which is … Continue reading
Get multiple filter criteria with Excel Auto-Filter This post is in response to the following Mr.Excel video where Mr. Excel Bill Jelen solved the problem with Advanced Filter. Indeed I got a similar question from a colleague recently for filtering … Continue reading