- 1,927,220 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Flash Fill was introduced in Excel 2013. After 6 years, it is still a hidden gem of modern Excel that most regular Excel users do not even know its existence. Whenever I show to my colleagues what Flash Fill is … Continue reading
A powerful tool for a silly thing. Why not? 🙂 Long time ago, I wrote a blog post How much do I need to pay? which was not really related to Excel but calculation of a random daily event. … Continue reading
In the previous blog post, we see how Flash Fill extracts First Name and Last Name from an email address in a format shown above. I’ve also recorded a video for that post. Flash Fill is so smart to detect … Continue reading
Many people are not aware of how easy-to-use and powerful modern Excel is. I mean Excel 2016 or later. In this post, I will show you how to turn CSV data into insight in a just a couple of minutes like a pro. Techniques used: Flash Fill, Quick Analysis and two new chart types (Histogram and Pareto). Continue reading