- 2,178,843 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2018
This post is a continuation of the previous one – Highlighting Top X values with Conditional Formatting in #Excel So I will go straight to the point. For background information, please read the previous post. 🙂 To insert Icon Set Select … Continue reading
Well… think this topic is too simple? How about doing this with a dropdown menu to make the Top X a dynamic one? with Icon Set? You may download a Sample File to follow along. Let’s start with the basics … Continue reading
When talking about keyboard shortcuts, there is always discussion on what’s the most time-saving shortcuts, what are the top X shortcuts you should learn, what is the most frequently used shortcuts, etc… Just to name a few, Ctrl+S to save, … Continue reading