- 2,371,956 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2018
Basic of Append Query in #PowerQuery With no doubt, combining multiple tables (mostly on different worksheets, or even in different files) into a single “master” table for further analyses is one of the most tedious tasks we deal with Excel … Continue reading
What an honour and pleasant surprise to be selected as one of the Top 40! Recently I am quite busy (and moody) at work, I mean the real work at office. You must be thinking my works involved using Excel … Continue reading
Do you use VLOOKUP? If you do, you should know there are limitations to VLOOKUP. Also, there are some cases VLOOKUP is not straightforward and efficient. Consider the following cases: What we want to achieve is to map the corresponding … Continue reading
Sometimes we want to add a descriptive like “Good Job” for figures above target; “Work Harder” for those below… like the following screenshot: To many people, the top-of-mind solution should be using IF function. =IF(A2>0, “Good Job”, IF(A2=0, “Just Met”,”Work … Continue reading