- 2,175,035 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Feel the Power (Query) This is my first post devoting to my recent love for Excel – Power Query. 🙂 First, let me make myself clear. I am still learning Power Query (indeed I am still learning Excel too). The … Continue reading
Make better use of the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) We all know that shortcuts could save us lots of time when working with Excel. Excel has many built-in shortcuts. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V should be the most popular and commonly used … Continue reading
I am having an incentive trip in Osaka… not sure if this is due to my Excel skills. 😛 So let’s have fun this week. 🙂 What would you say if you were the interviewer? Leave it in comments. … Continue reading