- 2,374,282 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Repeat all item labels in Pivot Table (aka Fill in the blanks please)
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2018
VBA to make selected sheets “Very Hidden”; all sheets visible Weeks ago, I showed the way to unhide a very hidden sheet in #Excel via Visual Basic editor (VBE). You may refer to that post HERE. Technically we could follow … Continue reading
When we have created a wonderful #Excel template that is to be shared with others, we don’t want users to distort, if not destroy, the template someday. Nevertheless we would like to leave as much “flexibility” as possible to users … Continue reading
How to unhide a very hidden worksheet? Situation: You see in the formula bar that the cell is referred to a worksheet called “VeryHidden”. However you don’t see it on the sheet tab. Naturally you right-click on a sheet tab … Continue reading