- 1,986,973 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Same day last year...
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2018
VBA to make selected sheets “Very Hidden”; all sheets visible Weeks ago, I showed the way to unhide a very hidden sheet in #Excel via Visual Basic editor (VBE). You may refer to that post HERE. Technically we could follow … Continue reading
When we have created a wonderful #Excel template that is to be shared with others, we don’t want users to distort, if not destroy, the template someday. Nevertheless we would like to leave as much “flexibility” as possible to users … Continue reading
How to unhide a very hidden worksheet? Situation: You see in the formula bar that the cell is referred to a worksheet called “VeryHidden”. However you don’t see it on the sheet tab. Naturally you right-click on a sheet tab … Continue reading