- 2,455,450 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Have you ever had this experience with #Excel? Someone sent you a workbook that is empty! What I mean empty here is not that there is no content in the workbook. You know that there are lots of data in … Continue reading
Don’t be shy! Let silly things continue! Let’s Hide and Seek with #Excel again! 🙂 Case 1 Case 2 Case 3 You may download a Sample File – Hide and Seek Cell Content for the above cases. If you know the … Continue reading
Cannot unhide column A? I know… it sounds another silly thing in #Excel. But I do believe many novice users have had this experience before. If you were one of them, you would know how frustrating that would be. I … Continue reading