- 2,433,059 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Calculating CAGR with Goal Seek in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Ho…Ho…Ho… Merry Christmas! Wish you and your beloved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year of 2018! The above is made of #Excel of course… You may download a copy Seasons Greetings 2017 if you like it. 🙂
Conditional Custom Formatting in #Excel Got the following question: This gives me £28.8 K (if 28800 is input) and £28.0 K if 28000 is input. I was rather hoping that if there was no decimal after the thousand, ie £28 … Continue reading
A common task – Get and sort a list of tasks that are not yet due according to due dates Got the following question: Suppose on column A I have entries and on column B i have due dates for … Continue reading
Can’t believe it is already December. Is learning Excel Dashboard one of your 2017 new year resolutions, that has not yet accomplished? If so, here’s a good news for you: Mynda Treacy’s popular FREE Excel Dashboard Webinars are opened for the … Continue reading