- 2,124,384 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Turn REPLACE function into “INSERT” function Continue reading
Did you experience the Power Voice for #Excel? Like this post if you did. 😛
Transform date input as “Excel-unrecognized” text string into date (number) usable by #Excel This is a continuation of the previous post – How to turn “1st January, 2017” into #Excel recognizable date? …using Get & Transform (better known as #PowerQuery). Note: … Continue reading
Quite a long time ago, I wrote a post to discuss a trick to format date with “st”, “nd”, “rd”, etc… In this post, I am going to discuss the reversed way: Turning an English written date with “Dst MMMM, … Continue reading