- 2,220,293 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Quite a long time ago, I wrote a post Fill in the blanks – quickly to talk about the tip to turn a human-reading-freindly table into an Excel-friendly table, as shown below: Have you ever thought about why we are doing … Continue reading
In the previous post, we talked about the basic of Text to Columns and focused on “Fixed width”. In this post, we will continue to talk about three magical things that Text to Columns could do with ease: Extract part … Continue reading
There are many not-so-easily-understood terms in Excel. “Text to Columns” should be one of them. Probably due to the name of it, Text to Columns is not a common tool for many Excel users. But indeed, if you know what … Continue reading
If you have been following my blog for more than three months, you should have read this before. If you wonder why I am reposting it again and again, the answer is simple: it is awesome. You could learn awesome … Continue reading