- 2,467,998 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2017
The situation We need to input certain data on a daily basis. For example, daily sales. That is supposed to be an easy and routine task for many people. BUT… it happened that we still have a chance to input … Continue reading
Got the following question: hi, how do i search for a specific combination of characters exclusively i.e. if one cell contains 5A;3B&4C while another cell contains 5AA;3B&4C, and my search criteria is 5A, i want the results to return only … Continue reading