- 2,178,869 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Well, I know. You may have read similar topics before in my blog. You are now seeing it again because the awesome Excel Dashboard Course by Mynda Treacy is now open. What’s more exciting? Mynda puts her popular courses “Excel … Continue reading
Want to work like an Excel Pro? Learn more about Form Controls. Have you seen someone using Check box, Option Buttons, Scroll Bars on their worksheets and be impressed? You may wonder how they made it and think that is … Continue reading
There must been many others. Please share in comments. 🙂
Advanced use of SUMPRODUCT for multi-conditional SUM In the previous posts, we talked about the basic of SUMPRODUCT, the behaviors of logical values (i.e. TRUE/FALSE) when they are put into basic mathematics operations. These set the foundation to understand the … Continue reading