- 2,324,679 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Have you heard about Logic Gate? I learned logic gate in high school physics. Decades ago… so don’t expect I can remember what it is. 😛 Having said that, I do remember the fundamental concept about AND gate and OR gate, … Continue reading
The basic of SUMPRODUCT Suppose we have a column showing retail price of different items; another column showing the units sold (illustrated above). To get the total sales, most people will deploy a helper column to get the sales of each … Continue reading
This post is trying to answer a question by Laura in the post of 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row. Here’s part of the question: ……I want to look up the department in the vertical … Continue reading