- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Does it sound familiar to you? Are you using Excel as word processing tool? If you have experienced the task shown above, you should know how tedious and time-consuming it could be as you cannot convert each line into bullet … Continue reading
Undo the “Undo”? This sounds silly, I know. But silly things happen (frequently). 🙂 If you undo a step, you cannot undo the undo by applying another undo. (Because Excel allows 16 undos by default, although you can modify this … Continue reading
This post is an extension of the previous one – we talked about hiding worksheets is not a good way to prevent others from seeing the data on hidden sheets. Since you have read that post, you decided to remove all … Continue reading