- 2,468,037 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2017
This is a guest post by Puneet Gogia. Power Query is a revolution. It’s a (part of a) complete self-service BI tool which can help you in importing, connecting, shaping, cleaning and sharing your data with little efforts. It has … Continue reading
Does it sound familiar to you? Are you using Excel as word processing tool? If you have experienced the task shown above, you should know how tedious and time-consuming it could be as you cannot convert each line into bullet … Continue reading
Undo the “Undo”? This sounds silly, I know. But silly things happen (frequently). 🙂 If you undo a step, you cannot undo the undo by applying another undo. (Because Excel allows 16 undos by default, although you can modify this … Continue reading
This post is an extension of the previous one – we talked about hiding worksheets is not a good way to prevent others from seeing the data on hidden sheets. Since you have read that post, you decided to remove all … Continue reading