- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Hi everyone, Today we celebrate the Chinese New Year🐔. No Excel tips but CNY greetings and blessings. Wish you a prosperous and rewarding new year ahead! Continue to excel. Cheers, MF Advertisements
Answer to the 5 little Tips (tests) – Part 2/5 Fill a series (of sequential numbers) The task: Fill a big series of sequential number, say from 1 to 24567. Answer: You may find the answer to the question in this post: Fill … Continue reading
Answer to the 5 little Tricks posted in the beginning of the year – Part 1/5 Transpose Data – Result is static This is actually a simple trick of using Copy and Paster (Special, Transpose). See? It can be done in a … Continue reading