- 2,506,974 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Dear readers, Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you and your family a healthy, fruitful, rewarding and Happy New Year of 2017! See you next year! p.s. Should you want to play around the Excel Card above, here’s the christmas-tree! Tip: Hold F9 for … Continue reading
This is a simple tip that most secretaries and executive assistants love. 🙂 Did you ever look up someone’s full name in Outlook or email directory? It happens especially if you are working in a multi-national company and you are … Continue reading
A simple trick to align objects neatly. 🙂 Did you move the objects one by one and then realized that it took you forever to have them perfectly aligned? Why not using the “Align” under Drawing Tools?
Last week I told you about the awesome Excel Dashboard Webinar was back. I hope you had a chance to watch it and get something already. If not, it’s not too late. But hurry seats and sessions are limited with … Continue reading