- 1,927,191 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2016
If you have been following my blog for more than three months, you should have read this before. If you wonder why I am reposting it again and again (Yes, this is the 3rd time I write about Mynda’s Excel … Continue reading
SUMIF is a handy but helpful function. The syntax is simple: =SUMIF(range,criteria,[sum range] What it does is quite straight forward indeed. In the example above, it instructs Excel to look into the range (A2:A7), look for the matching criteria, which … Continue reading
If you do chart in Excel, you may have encountered this: You clicked on a chart object, tried to move it just a little bit to the right by pressing Right Arrow key a few times… Instead of the chart being moved … Continue reading
As you may be aware of, I haven’t written a real blogpost recently. I was super busy at work in the past month. No surprise. There are moments Excel won’t help me much at work, especially when bosses like PowerPoint (and PDF) … Continue reading