- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Recently, I’ve been collecting Excel files from colleagues regarding implementation status of some activities in the region. Part of the template looks like the screenshot below: Quite simple and straight forward, right? I expected I would get something like the following in … Continue reading
Note: This is not an Excel post… I totally forgot that today is the 3rd Anniversary of my Excel blog. Time really flies. Thanks WordPress for sending this 3rd Anniversary notification to me. What’s a pleasant surprise! 🙂 Did you … Continue reading