- 2,678,537 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Do Not input “-” for zero. Use proper formatting in #Excel
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits using #PowerQuery
- Convert numbers of different digits into text of fixed digits in #Excel
- How to replace value with a value from another column in Power Query
- The Power BI Journey
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- When unhide row doesn't work...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Recently, I’ve been collecting Excel files from colleagues regarding implementation status of some activities in the region. Part of the template looks like the screenshot below: Quite simple and straight forward, right? I expected I would get something like the following in … Continue reading
Note: This is not an Excel post… I totally forgot that today is the 3rd Anniversary of my Excel blog. Time really flies. Thanks WordPress for sending this 3rd Anniversary notification to me. What’s a pleasant surprise! 🙂 Did you … Continue reading