- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Convert an 8-digit number into Excel-recognizable Date
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Definition of Advanced Excel user varies according to expectation. Someone thinks advanced users should know all the VBA, Pivot Tables and be able to write super long formula. Someone considers oneself “Advanced” for knowing the basic of VLOOKUP. On … Continue reading
If you do Pivot Table, the following won’t be a stranger to you as you must do a lot drag and drop to pivot. But did you know that you may insert a field name and / or swap the … Continue reading
Writing a long formula is not easy, even for an advanced Excel user. What I mean long is a formula with many nested FUNCTIONS within a single formula. The difficulty I am talking about is not related to whether you understand the … Continue reading
Dashboard Course by MYNDA TREACY is now open Last week, I shared the news about the free Excel Dashboard Webinars by Mynda. I hope you did find a time to join the webinars. If you haven’t watched the Webinars and … Continue reading
Are you an Excel Dependency? Do you use Excel even for simple maths? Sometimes I do. 🙂