- 2,178,760 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2016
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading
We talked about REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE last week. At the final note, I said that SUBSTITUTE is case-sensitive. If we need to perform a case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE, it is indeed not an easy job unless we are talking a single letter … Continue reading
Another pair of functions that has very similar meaning literally. Although I am not able to tell you the differences between “replace” and “substitute” in English, I can show you the differences of the REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in Excel. … Continue reading