- 2,085,097 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2016
We talked about RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, FIND, SEARCH, REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in the past few weeks. Now it’s time to put every thing together to solve a problem. This is actually the most amazing part of using … Continue reading
We talked about REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE last week. At the final note, I said that SUBSTITUTE is case-sensitive. If we need to perform a case-insensitive SUBSTITUTE, it is indeed not an easy job unless we are talking a single letter … Continue reading
Another pair of functions that has very similar meaning literally. Although I am not able to tell you the differences between “replace” and “substitute” in English, I can show you the differences of the REPLACE and SUBSTITUTE in Excel. … Continue reading