- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Monthly Archives: June 2016
I am wondering why these functions are not available in Word, but Excel? Don’t make me wrong. I like these functions. Nevertheless I am not a big fan (nor a small fan) of using Excel as word processor. Whenever possible, … Continue reading
Obviously this post is about the most popular text related functions in Excel. Meanwhile, it is also a message from me… Yes, you are RIGH! I LEFT my ex-company and have landed on a new job which is much more … Continue reading
Did you know… you can create a list of Month and Day of Week by drag and drop? You probably knew it on the first week of your Excel journey… But did you know that, Excel may also give … Continue reading