- 2,175,035 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- How to lookup an image in #Excel
- Same day last year...
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2016
I am wondering why these functions are not available in Word, but Excel? Don’t make me wrong. I like these functions. Nevertheless I am not a big fan (nor a small fan) of using Excel as word processor. Whenever possible, … Continue reading
Obviously this post is about the most popular text related functions in Excel. Meanwhile, it is also a message from me… Yes, you are RIGH! I LEFT my ex-company and have landed on a new job which is much more … Continue reading
Did you know… you can create a list of Month and Day of Week by drag and drop? You probably knew it on the first week of your Excel journey… But did you know that, Excel may also give … Continue reading