- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Like and/or share this post if you agree it. 🙂 Advertisements
I think I must have missed the email from Mynda Treacy regarding the Xtreme PivotTables Course on her site: myOnlineTrainingHub, otherwise you should have read this post earlier. I use Pivot Table a lot and consider it a must-have skill … Continue reading
You probably knew it… when we make a direct reference to a cell, i.e. input =A1 in A2, the cell A2 will then follow the number format of A1. Put it in other words, if the number format of A1 is … Continue reading
If you do VLOOKUP, you probably know that one of the limitations of VLOOKUP is case-insensitive. It means case is not a consideration in the lookup process, where PETER is essentially the same as peter. Hence VLOOKUP will consider that … Continue reading