- 1,868,021 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Sequential number for visible rows only
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Which one of the following charts use better colors? It is not surprising if you prefer the one on the left as the colors used are of high contrast. However, will you change your mind after you read the same … Continue reading
This title sounds a bit silly, but I do believe many users must have experienced frustration when they tried to input a fraction number as simple as 1/2 in Excel. When we input something like x/y, Excel assumes that we are … Continue reading
To get the overall ranking is easy with the RANK function. The syntax of RANK =RANK(Number,Ref,[order]) Number is the number we want to rank; Ref is the list of numbers of comparison (could be an array, a reference or a list … Continue reading
About a week ago I let you know about Allen Wyatt’s Excel Macros for Beginners course. At the time, I invited you to visit Allen’s overview for the course, and I told you that you could register for this excellent … Continue reading
This post is intended to give you an example of using Solver in Excel to solve a causal problem in daily life – buying postal stamps. Don’t consider it a tutorial. 😛 Have you ever heard of Solver in Excel? I think … Continue reading