- 2,178,825 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Understanding Find and Replace in #Excel
- #Excel #PowerQuery Challenge – Add value to CSV data in cells
- Learn how to build effective #Excel Dashboard from Mynda Treacy
- Combine all visible worksheets from multiple #Excel files in a folder
- Quick Tip – Probably the quickest way to open txt file with #Excel
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Sequential number for visible rows only
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Let’s bring the Excel file from stone age back to modern world. A few years ago, my company switched from Office 2003 to Office 2007. I was one of the very few who felt excited about the change. On the … Continue reading
Convert text of specific pattern like “1d 2h 3m 4s” into real time (26:03:04) in Excel To kick start the Year of Monkey, let’s challenge the apparently impossible… Do you think it is not possible in Excel? If you do, you … Continue reading
This post is about how to twist the NETWORKDAYS.INTL function to solve the question. About two years ago, I wrote a post <Calculate number of a specific day between two dates> to explain how the following formula (Solution 1) could solve the question: … Continue reading