- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Let’s bring the Excel file from stone age back to modern world. A few years ago, my company switched from Office 2003 to Office 2007. I was one of the very few who felt excited about the change. On the … Continue reading
Convert text of specific pattern like “1d 2h 3m 4s” into real time (26:03:04) in Excel To kick start the Year of Monkey, let’s challenge the apparently impossible… Do you think it is not possible in Excel? If you do, you … Continue reading
This post is about how to twist the NETWORKDAYS.INTL function to solve the question. About two years ago, I wrote a post <Calculate number of a specific day between two dates> to explain how the following formula (Solution 1) could solve the question: … Continue reading