- 2,455,450 hits
- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Want Google to translate this page?
- Append tables with inconsistent column names with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Rename column names in a dynamic way with #Excel #PowerQuery
- Data Cleansing is never easy, even with #Excel Power Query
- Combine different ranges of data across worksheets in #Excel using Power Query
- #Excel INDIRECT function explained with a use case
Top Posts & Pages
- How to sort bar chart in descending order?
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- Filter a list of items from a long long list
- Insert a text string into a specific position of another text string in #Excel
- Be cautious when using XLOOKUP
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Open an embedded Excel file during a slide show in PowerPoint?
My YouTube Channel
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Did you know that you can filter by color since Excel 2007? Yes, that’s almost 10 years. I wont’ say it is a new feature notwithstanding the fact that many people are not aware of it yet. 😛 Filter by … Continue reading
Sorting is easy, when the orientation of data is vertical. Although we are expecting data in a vertical layout, it is not uncommon that we still encounter data in a horizontal layout in real world. Don’t you? With data in a row, … Continue reading
Happy New Year!!! Wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous year of 2016. In a word, wish you EXCEL in 2016! 🙂 Let’s start the year with FUN!