- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: December 2015
This should be the last post in 2015. So it’s better to answer unanswered question in the year. 🙂 Question: “VLOOKUP will return the first matched value found, in case there are multiple matched records what formula should we use?” This … Continue reading
Got the following question from a reader: Under data validation, is it possible for me to restrict the time duration (in a cell) to be 30mins or less? Example: 9.00 – 9.30 (accepted) 10.15 – 10.50 (rejected) Obviously, the answer … Continue reading
Here’s the situation: You have many pictures on a spreadsheet, how can you go to a specific picture quickly? Selection and Visibility Pane is on the top of my mind…… but as you see from the above screenshot, you won’t succeed … Continue reading