- Follow wmfexcel on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- When unhide row doesn't work...
- Perform VLOOKUP with 2 lookup values
- Dropdown calendar in Excel
- Advanced vlookup - Text vs. Number
- Date Formats - A trick to format date with "st", "nd", "rd", "th"
- Copy data from strictly-protected sheet
- Advanced vlookup - wildcard characters "?" and "*"
- Show number in thousand (k) or in million (M) by using custom format
- 2D SUMIF with two variables – one on column and one on row
- SUM vs. SUBTOTAL
Monthly Archives: November 2015
I am now having fun somewhere in Tasmania; enjoying my vacation 🙂 So let’s have fun this week and the next.
Do check what you do! On top of human errors, there may be bug hidden. Continue reading
A well-drawn flowchart or a well-organized table helps you write a successful formula effectively Continue reading